Suction plate - Dark Blue
Anyone who’s ever tried to feed a baby solids knows that things can get messy! The Bubify suction plate keeps everything in one place so you don’t have to worry about your bub throwing it when you have turned around.
Made from high quality silicone, its tougher than you think and loves nothing more than to stick to a highchair tray or table with its huge suction base!
All you need to do is press down around the edges and your little one will eat more and wear less of their meals!
The Bubify suction plate is easy to rinse clean & has a suction bottom that fit's on most highchairs to stop your bub from tipping there food over!
Each mat is made with 100% hypoallergenic food-grade silicone and is dishwasher-safe and free of BPA, PVC, and phthalates.
Check out our Blog post on "Meal time made easy silicone feeding sets"
- BPA Free, 100% Food Grade Silicone, PV Free & Phthalate Free Easy quick & clean (Dishwasher Safe Top rack)
- Integrated suction plate
- Non-slip base sticks to flat surfaces
- Plate and placemat in one
- Easy to clean, dishwasher friendly
- Latex-free, BPA & PVC Free
- Soft touch silicone material
- Easy fit and bring it anywhere you go for Bubs meal time
About food grade silicone:
Food grade silicone is a non-toxic polymer made mostly from silica (sand). Silica is transformed into silicone when combined with other natural elements – oxygen, carbon and hydrogen.
Silicone is a highly durable material, which means it will outlast your kids… even those rambunctious toddlers!
Style: A selection of different colours
Size: 21CM W X 19CM H
- Wash before initial use
- Hand wash with warm water and mild soap
- Top rack Dishwasher safe
- Rinse before each use
- Always inspect product before use
- Throw away at first signs of damage or weakness
- Always use this product under adult supervision
Jollypop Pacifiers | The number one trusted pacifier in Australian Hospitals
JollyPop pacifiers are a safe, comfortable and lightweight pacifier, made from 100% medical grade silicone, that you'll find used in hospitals and neonatal intensive care units throughout Australia and the world.