Nipple Shields Twin Pack
Our Nipple Shields are supplied from Germany, designed to help and protect sore or cracked nipples, minimise pain and alleviate inflammation during breast feeding.
The soft medical grade silicone provides a barrier to protect the nipple, but is thin enough to maintain a natural feel and breast contact for your baby.
Designed accordingly around mum, the switch between breast and bottle feeding has never been done with such ease due to the soft silicone nipple registering with your Bub, from pacifier to bottle.
- Convenient hygienic carrying case to store your nipple shields and to keep them clean.
- The soft medical grade silicon can help reduce rubbing and stretching of nipples during breastfeeding
- Designed to help babies with early latch on challenges
- Tip holes in the nipple shields can assist mum to control the rate of milk ow if the baby requires support
- Intended for multiple use
- Made of pure silicone
- Non-toxic, Nitrosamine-free
- Offers the possibility to control the often occurring pain and inflammations
- Clear, odourless and tasteless
Tips on breastfeeding:
It is helpful to get as much of the shield as possible into your baby’s mouth. After feeding expose breast to the air. For the first week or two, feed your baby frequently (e/g every two or three hours) so that breast ado no become enlarged and cause further nipple soreness or more difficulty for baby to suck.
- 2.3cm H X 2cm (Base) X 1cm (Top nipple)
2 nipple shields per pack
- Can be cleaned with boiling water
- It is advisable to clean the nipple shields before and after each use.
- All cleaning and sterilisation acceptable E.G placing in sterilising solution, boiling etc.
- Store in a clean, dry and converted container
- Throw away at first signs of damage or weakness
- Always use this product under adult supervision
- Do not leave child unattended while in use
Jollypop Pacifiers | The number one trusted pacifier in Australian Hospitals
JollyPop pacifiers are a safe, comfortable and lightweight pacifier, made from 100% medical grade silicone, that you'll find used in hospitals and neonatal intensive care units throughout Australia and the world.