RaZbaby Keep-It-Kleen Pacifier Elephant
Razbaby keep it kleen pacifier closes when dropped!
Our quality Razbaby keep it kleen pacifiers are the perfect dummies if your child is a serial dummy dropper.
The closing shields are attached to the Razbaby keep it kleen pacifier leaving no more lost pacifier covers. Razbaby keep it kleen pacifiers come in various, stylish designs & the shield is designed for maximum comfort. It flexes & shapes to fit the babies mouth perfectly.
Razbaby keep it kleen pacifiers have ventilation holes which allows air to circulate & to help prevent irritation to the babies delicate skin. Our product only uses a soft, vented orthodontic silicone nipple for its unique design & it adapts perfectly & easily to the babies natural sucking action & won't damage the babies developing mouth.
- Pacifier closes when dropped! "nipple stays clean" its true design genius, stylish, comfortable and ultra functional.
- The closing shields are attached to the pacifier, no more lost pacifier covers!
- From modern patterns to cute friendly characters. our keep it kleen pacifier comes in a wide range of colours. collect them all!
- Suitable from 0-36 months.
- Made of Silicone Orthodontic.
- BPA Free.
- Razbaby keep it Kleen pacifiers 0-36 months - Orthodontic
Quantity: 1 per pack
- Do not microwave, as the pacifier contains a metal part
- Do not use dishwasher or stem sterilisers
- Sterilize before initial use in boiling water for 5 minutes, allow to cool and squeeze the nipple gently to expel any water.
- Rinse before each use
- Replace after 1 or 2 months of use
- Always inspect product before use
- Do not tie pacifier around baby's neck as it presents a danger of strangulation
- Inspect carefully before each use, especially when child has teeth
- Pull pacifier in all directions
- Throw away at first signs of damage or weakness
- Always use this product under adult supervision
Jollypop Pacifiers | The number one trusted pacifier in Australian Hospitals
JollyPop pacifiers are a safe, comfortable and lightweight pacifier, made from 100% medical grade silicone, that you'll find used in hospitals and neonatal intensive care units throughout Australia and the world.