The Razberry teether is a soft silicone teether made with Berry Bumps that are specially designed with multiple textures to soothe your baby's sore gums!
Constructed of one single piece which makes cleaning a breeze and keeps germs from forming inside the teether while the loop-shaped handle is perfect for little ones to grab onto, while its pacifier shape allows for it to also be used as a hands-free teether.
EXTRA RELIEF: The Razberry teether can even be frozen for extra soothing; The silicone will remain cold, but not harden. This nature-inspired best-seller will also help introduce your little ones to healthy fruits at a young age.
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone
- Safe and Durable
- 3+ Months
- BPA Free
- Gently massages and cools baby's tender gums
- First hands-free 100% silicone teether
- Multi - Texture that soothes while they play for a happy teething baby
- Can be frozen for extra soothing
- Inspired by nature, the ultimate teether in a surprising way
About food grade silicone:
Food grade silicone is a non-toxic polymer made mostly from silica (sand). Silica is transformed into silicone when combined with other natural elements – oxygen, carbon and hydrogen.
Silicone is a highly durable material, which means it will outlast your kids… even those rambunctious toddlers!
- Dark blue
- Blue moon
- Cotton candy
Size: 6cm H X 7cm (Guard)
Berry Bumps 3cm X 2.5cm W (Nipple)
Care: For teethers made strictly from silicone, just wash with warm soapy water or toss right into the dishwasher. Silicone is antimicrobial, so teethers made from it tend to be low maintenance!
- Rinse before each use
- Always inspect product before use
- Throw away at first signs of damage or weakness
- Always use this product under adult supervision
Jollypop Pacifiers | The number one trusted pacifier in Australian Hospitals
JollyPop pacifiers are a safe, comfortable and lightweight pacifier, made from 100% medical grade silicone, that you'll find used in hospitals and neonatal intensive care units throughout Australia and the world.