Bubify Baby Teething Mitten
Parents look no further your bubs teething problems will be no match for our teething mitten.
When your bub is teething you want to be able to give them the relief they need and with the Bubify teething mitten with its unique shape and 100% food grade silicone teether allows your bub to chew down on the soft silicone textures while not munching down on their hand for relief.
The Bubify teething mitten has 3 point of sensory features with 3 different textures on the top of the mitten, one flat and soft for their gums, dots for extra relief when biting down onto the gums and the line texture to add a different feeling of relief when they bite down on the mitten.
The Bubify teething mitten also has a soft glove that incases a crinkling texture the lets off a sound when your bub touches it keeping your bub engaged while using the mitten and meaning your bub gets more relief for longer!
Parents give your bub the teething relief they need with Bubify teething mitten.
- Protects hands from becoming chapped from excess chewing and saliva.
- Cloud shaped teether made from 100% food-grade silicone, perfectly designed to fit your baby’s mouth shape and it is designed to be soft on your baby’s gums.
- Can be washed to 30 degrees.
- High quality teether with velcro strap on mitten
- Ideally suited to babies between 3 and 12 months old.
- Can be used on the left or right hand.
About food grade silicone:
Food grade silicone is a non-toxic polymer made mostly from silica (sand). Silica is transformed into silicone when combined with other natural elements – oxygen, carbon and hydrogen.
Silicone is a highly durable material, which means it will outlast your kids… even those rambunctious toddlers!
- Pink flowers
- Pink heart
- Baby pink
- Dino green
Size: 11cm H X 8cm W (Teether) Bottom - Velcro strap 6cm
Warm Wash Bubify Baby Hand Teething Mitten in the machine, no more then 30 degrees in the washing bag, sterilising with Milton (from Woolworths) is also a great method of washing, please ensure all soap powder and milton is thoroughly rinsed away and dry properly. If you notice any damage disregard of product.
- Rinse teether before each use
- Always inspect product before use
- Throw away at first signs of damage or weakness
- Always use this product under adult supervision
Jollypop Pacifiers | The number one trusted pacifier in Australian Hospitals
JollyPop pacifiers are a safe, comfortable and lightweight pacifier, made from 100% medical grade silicone, that you'll find used in hospitals and neonatal intensive care units throughout Australia and the world.