2 X Razbaby Silicone Fresh Food Feeders
The Razbaby fresh food feeder is a must have to introduce your bub to a range of fresh and healthy foods. With it's simple design all you have to do is open the safety lock, place the food in & close, and let your bub develop their taste buds.
The best part of the Razbaby silicone fresh food feeder is that it also doubles as a teether and is the perfect weaning companion.
Introduce your Bub to chunkier fresh foods, such as fruits and soft cooked vegetables. Fill your feeder then place in the freezer or fridge, and you have a nice cool teether to soothe sore gums.
Unlike mesh feeders, our silicone feeder is easy to clean and super hygienic.
- Safely Introduce Solids: Silicone feeder safely introduces solids or frozen fruit for a healthy baby
- Teething Relief: Feeder can be filled with Frozen Fruit for the ultimate natural teething relief
- Simple to Use and Easy to Clean: Simply place food/fruit into nipple and close. Dishwasher Safe
- Unique Design: Engineered to allow only the tiniest of food pieces to go through to prevent choking
- Fruit Ideas: Try frozen Raspberries, Bananas, Strawberries, Oranges, Pineapples, Grapes, etc
- Includes: 2 Razbaby silicone fresh food feeders
Food grade silicone is a non-toxic polymer made mostly from silica (sand). Silica is transformed into silicone when combined with other natural elements – oxygen, carbon and hydrogen.
Silicone is a highly durable material, which means it will outlast your kids… even those rambunctious toddlers!
The silicone feeder (nipple) is highly flexible and very light-weight. Silicone is classed as a hypoallergenic material because it has no open pores to harbour bacteria. This also means it is super-easy to clean.
Fruit Ideas: Try frozen raspberries, bananas, strawberries, oranges, pineapples etc
Style: 2 colours are available in the Razbaby fresh food feeder
Size: 12cm H X 5.5cm W
- Wash before initial use
- Hand wash with warm water and mild soap
- Top rack Dishwasher safe
- Rinse before each use
- Replace after 1 or 2 months of use
- Always inspect product before use
- Throw away at first signs of damage or weakness
- Always use this product under adult supervision
Jollypop Pacifiers | The number one trusted pacifier in Australian Hospitals
JollyPop pacifiers are a safe, comfortable and lightweight pacifier, made from 100% medical grade silicone, that you'll find used in hospitals and neonatal intensive care units throughout Australia and the world.